Comorile ascunse sunt acum aproape gata descoperite cu detectorul Safari! Cam astfel suna sloganul producatorului, privind acest detector usor de utilizat.
Dotat de catre producatorul Minelab cu tehnologie Full Spectrum Band (FSB), tehnologie de frecvenţe multiple, Safari combină detectarea de adancime, sensibilitatea şi precizia la cautare inr-un mod simplu si performant. Safari foloseste un sistem digital avansat de filtrare pentru a elimina influenţa solului, astfel încât să puteţi cauta uşor, indiferent de condiţiile de teren.
Mai jos va prezentam descrierea oferita de producator:
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets fast! This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
Discover the adventure and excitement of detecting with a Safari today!
- FBS multiple frequency technology.
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection – press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer periods